Please read these instructions before downloading the written petition:
1. Print on one side only – not double-sided.
2. Print on A4 paper, never change the design or size of the form.
3. Double check each person’s entry while they’re present; and fix any illegible writing, letters or numbers.
Check that there are no silly or joke entries.
After reading the instructions above, click here to download and print the petition and start collecting signatures now.
Please post completed petitions to: Aotearoa BDS, PO Box 642, Wellington, New Zealand.
Why do we want The Warehouse to stop selling Sodastream?
Please click here to see Letter to The Warehouse
Is this a campaign affiliated to the global, Palestinian led Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement?
Yes, it is being organised by local New Zealand groups which support the BDS movement as part of a broad group of community organisations
What is the BDS movement calling for, in general?
1.Ending the occupation and colonization of all Arab lands occupied in June 1967 [the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza] and dismantling the Wall;
2. Recognizing the fundamental rights of the Arab-Palestinian citizens of Israel to full equality;
3. Respecting, protecting and promoting the rights of Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and properties as stipulated in UN Resolution 194.
– See more at: http://bdsmovement.net/bdsintro